Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTime6 days ago

Here is the beginning of the map of Dungroth in north-eastern Doriant, adjoining Galahais. I have used the Sarah Wroot style (Issue No 4 in the very first annual). Comments and suggestions please.
      Dungroth.PNG
    • CommentAuthorJensen
    • CommentTime6 days ago

I've never tried out this style, looks like a good start. The colors are quite powerful, a bit neon-like, maybe you make it a bit darker?
    • CommentAuthorBarliman
    • CommentTime5 days ago

I love this style.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTime5 days ago

I'll turn down the neon lights later, to aid those with photosensitivity (LOL)
    • CommentAuthorShessar
    • CommentTime4 days ago

I'm with Barliman. I love this style. It's another one that I haven't seen used much.

Great stuff as always Quenten!
    This is fantastic Quenten! And it looks a lot like the color wash style I'm currently working on! So what do you need my tutorials for? lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTime3 days ago

I still need to un-neonize it! But thanks for the praise
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTime18 hours ago

Here is my (hopefully) final version of Dungroth using the Sarah Wroot style (Annual Issue 4)
      Dungroth2.PNG
    • CommentAuthorJensen
    • CommentTime13 hours ago edited

OK, now you got me, you convinced me about this style. I especially like the oases. No seamonster? :-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTime13 hours ago

Perhaps I should add a monster. The oases are just a smooth polygon in a green colour, approriate edge fade, Inner effects, and a piece of 'grass' symbol added on top.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTime10 hours ago

Looking good, but move the title a little bit to the left, it looks weird when it is hugging the frame.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTime9 hours ago

Will do, thanks for the advice