Icons seems to be disabled - No matching tool

Hi all,

I'm using CC3+ with the dungeon extension, ad when I click on the dungeon menu (on the top center), the icons appears at the top left, but two of them send me an error "No Matching draw tools", while there is an icon showing a wall, and the other one a floor.
Can you help me?
here attached a snapshot to help

Thank you for your help

Doose

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    These buttons look for tools matching the style of the currently open map. So if you are working on an overland map, there are no wall tools for that style.

If you start a new dungeon map instead, you'll find that those buttons gives you the proper tools.

You can always fetch tools not for the current style by clicking the 'All drawing tools' buttons (the crossed hammer and pencil), and select any style from the dropdown at the top of the box, but note that most drawing tools from other styles depend on fill styles not available in your current map (these would then have to be imported into the map first), so they are usually not that useful for the most part.
  • 4 years later
  • Thks Monsen

sorry for the very long delay, but I stopped working for a while with CC3 due to my job. I start again now and I'll try it

Thks again for your answer