Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2017

Here is the fourth Local Area map of the Dunor Valley, situated west of Gronvang. Comments please
      Wexler Region.PNG
    • CommentAuthorWyvern
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2017

A scale, mayhap? And perhaps move up the "Ruins of Cancudia" label, if the northern ruined tower and the low ruined pillars/walls (?) east of the standing columns are also parts of Cancudia.

Looking great otherwise!
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Forgot the scale, thanks Wyvern. I thought it was clear that the label did refer to the ruins (?northern ruined tower - do you mean southern?), but i will ponder on that
    • CommentAuthorWyvern

I meant "northern" as the ruined tower's north of the main labelled ruins (halfway between the Hansel and said Ruins labels presently), so might be entirely separate from them - in which case needing its own label - or part of "old" Cancudia, in which case moving the "Ruins of..." label north would help clarify that.

I assumed the three low wall sets labelled "(ruins)" around the Wexler Region label were meant to be separate from Cancudia, but your comment makes me wonder now if that was my mistake, so ALL these are actually the Cancudian Remains. If so, perhaps adjusting the placement of the Wexler Region label might make that clearer for idiots like me!
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2017 edited

Both symbols are part of the Cancudia ruins. It is important to hear that others cannot see what I think is clear, as it obviously is not, regardless of what I thought. This is why input from others is so important, as the 'creator' is too close to the 'creation' and does not 'see' what others see. So do keep up the comments, and obviously, i will now adjust the labelling. Here is what I have now.
      Wexler Region.PNG
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2017

I will submit this to Monsen for the Atlas in 24 hours, barring further suggestions
    • CommentAuthorJensen
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2017 edited

Clear and straight-forward local map, ready to play!
    • CommentAuthorWyvern
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2017

Maybe swap the "Obelisk to the Fallen" label to the mid-upper left side of the monument, as right now, it could imply the new "loop road" of farms is connected with this in some way. Indeed, that collection of new farms looks significant enough for it to have its own fresh label.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTime7 days ago

Good suggestion - I will implement.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTime7 days ago

This has now been sent off to Remy Monsen, with the suggestions above added.