Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2017 edited

I have subdivided Stromphe, now in the Atlas, into ~550x550 metre squares. The first one encompasses the Dockside, Lookout Hill and golden mews Districts, along with the Speaker's villa. May get the done by Xmas, as I am keen to work on some buildings from the district, mainly generic ones.
    So here is the very start. I am using just CD3 at present, Bitmap A, but nearly certinly will use CSUAC, Bogies< Dundjinni and Bitmap B. Please keep up your critical comments as I labour on this.
      Stromphe - Dockside.PNG
    • CommentAuthorShessar
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2017

I'm really looking forward to watching your progress on this Quenten. It is going to be an amazing map.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTime3 days ago

Here is a progress report. The black represents where the buildings will be - much easier for me now to lay them in. So just the buildings proper with CD3, some ship and cart symbols, vegetation and various ground fills, fences where needed, and of course, labelling. sounds a lot, but less work than I have had to date.
      Stromphe - Dockside.PNG
    • CommentAuthorShessar
    • CommentTime3 days ago

This is quite wonderful! I love how you did the docks. What fill style is that?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTime3 days ago

Floorboards rough, in ss2. I am turning down the glow on the streets (which i have used to replace the black street background - makes editing a LOT easier. I will also darken the docks and see how that turns out - thank heavens for adjust Hue/Saturation, which makes it easy. Otherwise the docks was as per Monsen's tutorial in the city section of the Tome.