Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Just curious which Annuals have been converted to CC3+ before I make a purchase?
    While the Product Overview page suggests any annual is CC3+ "users" friendly, the last conversion topic is about Annuals 5-7... in March.
    Thx
    Cavan
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2017

All of them are converted, so they are safe to buy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2017 edited

All of the annuals have been converted to work with CC3+, so you're all good.  :D

EDIT: Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough!
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Well Dogtag, Remy was too minutes after you posted. But taking into account the tides, the lunar phase, and vagaries of the Internet, it was simultanious... what eber that means. Instead of Ninjaing each other that is.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag

Yeah it was close.  :D
      so.close.001.png
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2017 edited

Interesting... I don't have my eyeglasses on though. I thought it said two minutes apart, not one.
    • CommentAuthorDenalor
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2017

Suppose I still have CC3... what happens if I'm now interested in any Annuals I did not purchase before ?
    Are they any use to me at all ?
    Do I have to re-purchase all CC3+ ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

CC3 versions are still available for all annuals up to and including 2015. From 2016 and onward, the annuals were created in CC3+ format only, and many of these takes advantage of new features in CC3+, making them impossible to backport to CC3.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOldGuy

I missed an announcement somewhere... yay!

What a wonderful xmas present. guess it's time for me to jump back in to mapping!