Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorGrimdal
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2017

Had CC3, DD3, CD3 etc installed on an external drive, said drive crashed, got a new one, but when i try to reinstall, it says that the product is already installed, but it cant find the directories and software to remove,

is there a Cleanup software that would remove all references to profantasy products on my system, so i can do a clean install again?
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2017 edited

Well, I don't know about getting the registry cleaned up, which is possibly what your might need to do.....but I do know if a free uninstaller that goes "deep" into your system and it's free called IObit Uninstaller that can be found HERE I use it and the free version is usually good enough
    • CommentAuthorGrimdal

Found another way, attached another external drive, changed the drive letter to be the same as the one that failed, did the uninstalls, changed the letter back and reinstalled, all is ok in the world of CC3 now
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

Okay great to hear! But you should check out IObit....I highly recommend it over using the "Uninstall Program" within the Control Panel of a windows system in general :)
    • CommentAuthorScottA

I'll second the vote for IObit. I use it, as well, and it does a great job.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag

If anyone's curious, you can find registry information in this short discussion from September.

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag