Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2017 edited

I was having this problem a while back - a year ago?

Just had to do a complete reinstall after the latest Win 10 update trashed half my non-MS drivers. So nice of them!!!

I downloaded fresh installers from the PF page and did everything by the book, but I've got a situation where the thatched house in Bitmap A "CD3A Thatch 10" is shrinking to about a fifth of the scale size the moment it detects the road, and then cutting the road in half when I click the first time.

I know this was resolved with a new catalogue file, but I can't remember whether this was made available through the PF page or in a comment I can't find.

Please can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

EDIT: This is also happening with:

CD3A Thatch vc 10,
    CD3A Thatch vc 11,
    CD3A Thatch vc 12,
    CD3A Thatch vc 13,
    CD3A Thatch vc 14,
    CD3A Thatch vc 15, and
    CD3A Thatch vc 16
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2017

• CommentAuthorLoopysue

Thank you Remy! You're a star - again!

LOL!

Might be worth noting that the file in the current download for CD3 is still wrong?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag

I'd just like to say, that is one weird bug.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

It made noodles of the roads in my new village map! :P

(I'm also entering this month's challenge, like Storm, only my map is another GIMP/CC3 hybrid done along similar lines to Raoul Village. Its also rather a lot too large for the individual houses to even be visible if I reduce it from 5220 wide to just 1024 wide)

Ill post it once there's enough area filled to be visible in the smaller format here ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag

And, of course, you can always link the image here to a larger image saved somewhere else.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2017 edited

I don't have a drop box. I don't know why. I just don't.

There really isn't much to look at yet, since all I've done is the GIMP background - a more sophisticated scroll.

Its here if anyone is curious

(and before you get confused by the fact that the thread is a bit of a mess, I changed tack mid-stream. I was going to map a fort built into an electricity pylon - a last stand against the zombies. I fell out with that map and changed to this one)