Only Download?

Hi Guys,
I'm considering buying the "The Fantasy Mapper" bundle. Now I only read here that I can download the software.
Can I also get the software on CD / DVD?

Thanks and regards
Fosco

Comments

• I know at one time, you could purchase the product on disc, for a few dollars more, and they would mail it to you. I don't know if they are still doing that or not.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    I don't have an official answer now, but I don't think they do that anymore. I guess physical DVD's are not very cost-effective, since you need to print new ones each time you have a update, otherwise the installer on the DVD would be out of date and the purchaser would need to go and download the new one anyway despite getting a physical CD.
  • Thanks for the information. Then probably only the download ....
  • pool7pool7 Traveler
    In the most recent convention that ProFantasy participated in, they used flash drives in form of a card (not sure the exact term, but it's like a credit card).
    Not sure if that would be the new physical delivery method, but it's a possibility. Maybe try to ask via support?
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    We have stopped producing CDs and DVDs a while ago - the products are available as downloads only, sorry. The USB cards are only convention items and not sold via the website.
  • 12 days later
  • Hi Guys,
    thanks again for your help. I have now gained the CC3 +. Of course, 3 or 4 days before he was in "Black Friday" on offer, as well as otherwise ....

Now I'm trying on a city, but it just does not fit.
    Unfortunately, English is not my native language, so I'm pretty hard on it.

Since this forum is purely English speaking, I wanted to ask for a German-speaking community?

I'm afraid that it would be thematically too complex for me to write my questions and information in English. Errors and misinformation would certainly be preprogrammed ..

Thanks and regards
    Fosco
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    I recommend you contact technical support. Ralf is German, so he'll probably be able to help you out. I can read a limited bit of German, but my writing skills are non-existent.
  • Hello Monsen,
    First of all, thanks for your tip.

I am similar to you.
    Reading is one thing, writing is something completely different ...

But I can not imagine that the support has time to explain the program to a beginner with CC3 +?

Ever thought of setting up a forum area for other languages?
  • There tutorials on youtube, I have some on my Crestar site. Sorry, but the only language I'm good at is the American version of English.

( I have tried to learn other anguages, but apparently they don't take as I'm not at university and no gradebook is hanging over my head.)
  • I am so thankful that when I bought I decided to get the physical copies also. Just for the sake of having them.