re-install pretty much complete/quick question

All right, I've gone through the headaches of pretty much a complete reinstall. For the most part everything's back to normal. I have a couple of minor glitches to work out, but I already have help on that.

I do have one quick question. Most of us have gotten into copyrighting our work. I put the copyright line on every map I make. I now have to set that back up. If I set up the copyright on the first map I make after the reinstall, will it stay there in the correct line? Is there a way to make it a permanent fixtures in the map creation window? It's been so long, I've forgotten.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited November 2017
    You'll have to add the text to each map individually, there is no global setting to add something to every map. You can set it from the new map Wizard (And the wizard will remember the text used last time), but it need to be placed on each map.

You could edit the templates and add it in there to have it pre-placed when starting a new map, but you would need to do this to every template you wish to use, as agian, this would be on a per-template basis, and not a global one.
  • Actually, Remy, you told me what I wanted to know. I know I have to place the copyright in every map, I just couldn't remember how to get the copyright line to stay in the box. It's automatic, once I set it... that's all I wanted to know :)