Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthortb259x
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2017

Hey there,

first I gotta say that I've been working on my first own map for some days now and I really love CC3 plus, although it can be a bit overwhelming sometimes and my time is just floating away.

I've created an Mike Schley overland map and wanted to place some rocks from DD3. So I just switched to DD3, placed them and switched back to CC3+. I don't know if it is intended, but after I placed something from DD3, the style switched to standard CC3, so I can't place symbols from Mike Schley anymore or better said I have to manually open the symbol catalog everytime, since I don't know how I can switch it back permanently.

I'm not sure if I already read something about this in the manual, since I worked it through, but right now I can't find anything concerning this.

Thanks for reading and sorry for my english. :)

Best regards

tb
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2017 edited

It's just the master filter that got temporary changed. You should be able to right click the symbol style toggle button and select the Schley Style. Or simply close down and restart CC3+, that will cause the map to load proper settings when opened.
    • CommentAuthortb259x

How did I miss this button? Thanks for your quick help Monsen! Love your atlas project btw.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Love your atlas project btw.
    Thanks, but it is not mine though, it is a community collaborative project that belongs to all of us.