Sheets and Effects problems and one other question

I have an issue, whenever i try to use the sheets and effects button my CC3 crashes. Anyone else experience this or have a fix?

also does anyone know how to change the size of the status bars at the top? My coordinates bar is so long it pushes everything else off to the right.

thanks in advance

Comments

• This could be the result of a bad video driver or perhaps an overclocked or overheating processor or video card. You could try installing the latest video drivers to see if the problem clears up. It usually makes systems more stable.

What resolution do you normally run your system in?
  • I normally run my system at 1920 x 1200 on a 17" widescreen laptop.
    my video card is a Nivda Geeforce Go 7900 GS

The video card was recently replaced so I know that is fine, I just updated the drivers but I will double check those.

i have zero issues with the program minus the crashing when I try to use the sheets and effects stuff
  • I have the same problem for some time now. I still haven't gotten an answer back from Linda yet with a solution. It first started troubling my computer some months back after I updated. I however figured out a temporary work-around.
    1) save your map with all sheets not hidden unless they're to always stay hidden (ie. unused)
    2) open the activate sheets box
    3) hide a couple or more of sheets that you will not use. If necessary you may need to hide some or even all of the sheets even if you will use them.
    4) activate the sheet effects.
    5) save your map.
    6) one at time:
    a) unhide a sheet
    b) redraw the map using the redraw button.
    c) save the map
    d) repeat step 6a-6c until all sheets are open & unhidden
    7) Save the map again with all sheets open & unhidden.

Let me know how that works. Also let Linda Kekumo now at tech support that it is the same problem I (Sven Lugar) have.
    Skal,
    Sven