[Help, Feedback Requested] [WIP] The Murad Penensula Part II

The Murad Penensula is the home of the dwarves in my setting. It is an ancient land full of ancient dark prophecy. Even in better times, there was little contact with the southern folk and the people of the penensula, as it juts into the forboding extreme north; a land of black ash forests, The largest mountains man has come to discover, and fields of bitter, howling winds and tundra.

From here, the first empire in the history of Eldra was founded. In their prime, the Muradi Dwarves ruled larger expanses of land than the storied Romasian Empire in history books.

Help me make it special.

Here's draft 1: it functions enough that I can take my time with an improved draft.

This was one of the first campaign level maps I made when i first opened CC3. Its got a lot of failings, but it works well enough that I can really take my time in the remake of it. I'd really like to explore shaded releif mountains. Does anyone have a tutorial for this in the 13th age style?

I've not done much with draft II, just layed out landmasses and some island noise.

This territory is a very bitter, wild land. The large islands to the west, the northernmost lage island is brekka. The Arctic circle's about 25 km north of it....

Comments