Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorpool7
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2017

While collecting the old CC-DOS products, I've seen most of them popup in eBay and other websites, some more frequently than others, with one exception: CC-FONTS 1 (a.k.a. CC-FONTS).
    Thanks to the WayBack Machine, I found an overview of the product, including a list of fonts; however I haven't been able to find a picture of the actual product.
    I'm not talking about a screenshot (thought that would be nice), but picture(s) of the box it came in, maybe front cover of the printed documentation (if any).

I know it's a really long shot but... anyone who has CC-FONTS and can share a couple of pictures of it?

Thanks! :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTime5 days ago edited

Only thing I know about is the image of some of the fonts themselves from the old ads, but I assume you already have that?
    • CommentAuthorpool7
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Yeah, I have an image of the fonts from an ad included in the manual for the other DOS products.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTime5 days ago edited

Unfortunately, I don't have the box, manual, or anything physical, but I made a screenshot just for the fun of it. I put in 16 of the fonts from the pack (CC-DOS cannot load more than 16 fonts at a time), the map itself was something I found in the CC directory. I'm glad I know the command line commands, because working with those old menus is a pain.

MS-DOS-2017-10-12-15-48-23.png
    • CommentAuthorauryx
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Nice to see Portsmouth in there......because that's where I live :-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Posted By: auryxNice to see Portsmouth in there......because that's where I live :-)
    Nice. I've been there. Only once though.