Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthormike0liver
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2017 edited

I've been absent from the forum for some time, so please forgive me if I'm asking something that has already been covered elsewhere. I constantly find myself seeking symbols that either don't exist or are hiding where I can't find them. At the moment, I am looking for horse-or-hand-drawn carts that would have been in use in the early part of the eighteenth century in Europe or Britain. I'd be happy to make do with something that has been created for a Fanrasy background but I've searched through dozens of symbol lists and can find nothing. Can anyone help?

Cheers,
    Mike
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2017

There is a collection in the CSUAC2/Dundjinni Archives that you may find useful
      Image1.png
    Perfick, Monsen, Thanks. I have most of the CSUAC stuff in my downloads folder so I'm hopeful of having the right file. If not, I'll take a trip over to the CSUAC archives (is there a simple link you can give me, please, because I have a feeling the original source shut down?)

Cheers,
    Mike
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2017

Check the Interesting, Important and Helpful topics sticky.
    Successfully downloaded the symbols from the archive - thanks for your help, Monsen.

Cheers,
    Mike