Font Color

Never mind. I found it. I had been looking for two days.

Comments

• DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited October 2017
    Hi Raybrite. Welcome [back?] to CC3 and the ProFantasy Forum.

To change the color of text, click the color you want from the color bar (usually on the left) before you place it. Or, click the Color Indicator on the Status Bar, the bar with all the fields and settings on it that sits just below the menu.

When you click the Color Indicator, CC3+ displays a dialog box so you can pick a color.

If you don't see a color bar (basically a "toolbar" made up of colored squares), you can configure CC3+ to display it. Personally, I don't use it but if you want it, you can configure CC3+ to display it. See pp. 15-17 of the CC3+ User Manual. You can easily display the user manual by selecting Help>User Manual from the menu.

I hope that helps.

Happy mapping!
    ~Dogtag
    Ah. I'm glad you worked it out.

In the future, please consider leaving your original post in place and then either append your edit to the original post or simply make a new post. That leaves the question and a possible answer on the forum, which might help someone else down the line. Believe me when I tell you, we've all been there.  :D

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
  • Thanks.
    I was in a panic mode and not thinking. I have been trying to make the map for several days now suing the manual and some things are just not there.
    I haven't gotten used to the system yet.
    edited October 2017
    No worries. Many, if not all, of us have been there ourselves.

Also, in a lot of discussions I read on the forum, people mention they've looked in the manual or the Tome of Ultimate Mapping or, mostly these days, video tutorials. One thing I see very little mention of is the online help system. ProFantasy products have a pretty comprehensive online help system with tons of information. Some parts of the online help may need to be tweaked or updated but the information about the most-common features is pretty solid and detailed. And it's as easy to get as pressing F1 while you're working on the map.

Cheers and happy mapping!
    ~Dogtag
  • Thanks again.
    I was getting ready to look up the different structures libraries as I seem to get a different one every time I look for them.
    That will have to wait until I look for information I already have.
    Thanks again.