Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorpcarr
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2017

Hello,

I am looking to start GM'ing some Savage Worlds Weird War campaign and was looking to see if there were any assets or other options for making World War 2 period specific City, Battle maps, or small overland maps.

I was looking at the ww2 almanac but I wasn't sure if that functioned well with CC3+.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

-Philip
    • CommentAuthorWyvern
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2017 edited

The first issue of the Cartographer's Annual for 2014 (Vol. 8) had a style that was specifically designed for World War 2 maps, using the style of the Achtung! Cthulhu RPG maps by Modiphius.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2017

Note that while the World War II Interactive atlas doesn't integrate with CC3+, all the maps from it are still fully usable (and editable) in CC3+. The maps here are old style maps from the CC2 Pro days though, so while there is nothing wrong with them from a functional point of view, they don't have the same visual appeal as newer maps. The primary appeal of this product is if you want the existing maps from it though, not if you want to create new maps from scratch.