Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthormattekure
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2017

Having an issue with the Annual Marine Maps in the drawing wizard.

After selecting Annual Marine Maps and clicking next it goes to the step where you select dimensions. In the center where the background is supposed to show, there is a red X. I attached a pic.

If I select Annual Marine Maps (Metric) it works as expected and you see the blue background of the ocean.
      marine maps.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2017

This is a minor bug in the template, but one you can safely ignore. A reference to an image seems to have been left in the template, but it is on a hidden layer, so it doesn't appear in the drawing (unless you activate said layer), but for some reason, it shows up in the wizard even if it is hidden. But, just ignore the preview, the map you start will be fine.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2017

Indeed, a small bug which I missed. I'm uploading a fixed version. Just download and reinstall to get rid of this.
    • CommentAuthorScottA

Is this fixed version of the October annual in our Downloads and Updates or is it somewhere else? Just want to be sure I download the fixed one and not the original again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

The original download has been replaced by a fixed version. Same download location as the original.