Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    I tried to use the fractalize command a few times on a couple of different maps & in both cases it caused the program to crash, or rather Windows to close it down.
    It didn't even get to the point of opening the Fractalize menu.
    Cavan
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2017

What version of CC3+ are you running? The fractalize crash problem was fixed in a recent update. If you haven't done so yet, download the latest update for CC3+ from your registration page (currently Update 13, as I write this) and install it. Remember to right-click the setup file, once it's downloaded to your computer, and select Run as Administrator from the pop-up menu.

I hope that helps,
    ~Dogtag
    Thx. Thought I did on my laptop. Will check to make sure. Cc
    Dog Tag - My CC3+ version is 3.79. The latest.
    CC
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag

Hm. Out of curiosity, are you able to use the command line version, FRX ? It does the same thing but uses command prompts instead of dialog box fields.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Have you installed the latest update AFTER installing Perspectives 3? This particular bug is caused by installing Per3, so the update must be run after that to fix it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag

Monsen gently corrected Dogtag with:That would be FRXM
    Ah, yes, so it would. Sorry.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag

Monsen pointed out:Have you installed the latest update AFTER installing Perspectives 3? This particular bug is caused by installing Per3, so the update must be run after that to fix it.
    On a related note, you should always run the latest update after installing any new add-on or symbol set, even if you've already run the update earlier.
    Ran the 13a update. No change. But it doesn't happen on my desktop-Fractalize menu comes up. ???
    Edit: Will try the command line & see what happens.
    So, the command line version worked but the button version still causes a crash.
    CC
    • CommentAuthorJimP

[blink blink]... oh, I'm on 3.78, downloading 3.79 and installing. I need to actually read and not skim posts in here.