The Village of DunHaven (WIP)

I thought I had already posted this. Hmmmmmmm.....

Okay, this was supposed to be an entry for the CG Aug/Sept Lite Mapper's Challenge, but I didn't get it finished in time, and I didn't get my internet in time to enter. This is something new for me... a modern map! This is intended for use in an upcoming Werewolf Apocolypse game I will be running (if my players can ever get together for it, that is!) This is another one of those games a friend asked me to run.

DunnHaven, CT is a quaint little seaside hamlet/village - population, 683 people. It has a grocery, a small general store, a library, and a bar/tavern... and that's about it... except for a secret that has been lost to the generations.

That long lost secret is what will bring the players to this otherwise, unassuming village. The secret? A long dormant, but powerful cairn waiting to be rediscovered, and reactivated. The problem? The Pentex Corporation (otherwise known as the Wurm) is trying to purchase the land for an industrial factory, which would, of course, destroy the cairn.

For those of you who don't know... werewolves are the defenders of Gaia, the defenders of Nature, and these cairns are sacred places where the Earth's power is strongest. Cairns are Holy Ground to werewolves, they are a place of safety, of sanctuary, where werewolves can hide from the world.

Anyway, this is what I have done so far...

Comments