Another fun project for school

Here is another fun project that I did for school using CC3+ Classic Fantasy style, SS1 Fantasy Hollow symbols, Character Artist, and the drawing tools. It is a simple cereal box project for my Introduction to Visual Arts class. What do you think - would you buy it? Lol! :-)

Again, a great way to show what all you can do with ProFantasy Software!

Comments

• But now I want to read the back of the box!
  • Well, I'll leave you the back of the box, and I'll focus on the content :)
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited September 2017
    The real question is, what sort of prize is at the bottom of a box full of coffee marshamallows?

Actually, I suppose the REAL, real question is, what the heck are bacon bits doing in a box full of coffee marshmallow cereal? I mean, I like bacon as much as the next guy but... yowzers!
  • edited September 2017
    Posted By: LordEntrailsBut now I want to read the back of the box!
    That is actually the point - Lol! The map leads to the X right next to the box out lined in red. The X is associated with pirate treasure. The print is small on purpose; we want the consumer to pick up the box to read it (The likely hood of it being bought goes way up when they handle the product). It hints at the prize and induces the consumer to read the marketing message on the back. There is a "call to action on" from the pirate, but their is a "call to action" again at the end of the red box. Again, if they flip the box over and read the additional marketing messages, the likely hood of it being bought goes up again. There is also all kinds of marketing technical stuff with the front of the box but I have bored you enough already - Lol! :-)
  • Posted By: GatharWell, I'll leave you the back of the box, and I'll focus on the content :)
    Me too - Ha, ha! My 3 favorite things for breakfast is chocolate cereal, coffee and bacon. :-)
  • edited September 2017
    Posted By: DogtagTherealquestion is, what sort of prize is at the bottom of a box full of coffee marshamallows?

Actually, I suppose theREAL, realquestion is, what the heck are bacon bits doing in a box full of coffee marshmallow cereal? I mean, I like bacon as much as the next guy but... yowzers!
    We love bacon a lot in our family. The kids laughingly refer to it as meat candy. Lol! :-)
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited September 2017
    As an ill-fated SGC grunt once pointed out while guarding the gate in Atlantis, "bacon is the food that makes OTHER food taste better."
  • edited September 2017
    Posted By: DogtagAs an ill-fated SGC grunt once pointed out while guarding the gate in Atlantis, "bacon is the food that makes OTHER food taste better."
    Lol! :-)