[SOLVED] Can't Draw Roomshapes with Dungeons of Schley CC3+

Okay,

first of all; disclaimer, I blame rather user failure, than the program, but I can't seem to be able to make dungeon rooms follow specific shapes, with using the Dungeon of Schley map pack. I want to make a singular room, but I don't get the offer, while selecting the room icon (OSR gave me different default shapes)...

Maybe I toggled something off, I really don't know, but the option is there in the OSR Dungeon version and not in the Dungeons of Schley one...

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    SS4 comes with it's own menu set, to allow people to use it without owning DD3 (and thus not have the room tools available). If you own DD3, simply click the DD3 button after starting your SS4 map, and you will be using the DD3 menu instead, with access to the DD3 specific features, like room tools.
  • Posted By: MonsenSS4 comes with it's own menu set, to allow people to use it without owning DD3 (and thus not have the room tools available). If you own DD3, simply click the DD3 button after starting your SS4 map, and you will be using the DD3 menu instead, with access to the DD3 specific features, like room tools.
    As I said... user failure :D Thanks again!