Copying Frustrations

Well, I'm beginning to realize how much I've forgotten the finer points of using cc3+ in my forced leave of absence! I'm trying to finish the Alenhold map that is buried somewhere in this forum... my client has been extremely patient. However, I'm trying to do something that I KNOW should be relatively simple, but I can't remember how to do it!!! And I can't remember where it's covered in the Tome...

There is a tiny peninsula on the southern coast of my continent. What I'm attempting, is to copy that peninsula, and the immediate area, enlarge it, and put the enlargement in the bottom corner, which I will add a border around when I get to that point. This little peninsula is a major part of the story they are writing, so it should be better displayed.

I'm trying to copy a rectangular portion of the map that includes the peninsula, but I can't remember how to section off JUST the bit I want to copy. If someone could remind me how to do it, or better yet, tell me where to find it in the Tome, I would be most grateful!

Comments