Trouble installing on iPad pro

Hi, I am having trouble getting any profantasy programme to download onto my recently bought iPad Pro. Can anyone help with this?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited August 2017
    No, nobody would be able to help with that unfortunately. You can't run Windows software on an IOS device. If you want ProFantasy product on a tablet-format, you'll need a tablet running Windows, such as Microsoft's Surface series (which is very nice for map-making on the go in my experience)
  • pool7pool7 Traveler
    PS: Make sure it runs regular x86 Windows; Windows RT will not do.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited August 2017
    Posted By: pool7PS: Make sure it runs regular x86 Windows; Windows RT will not do.
    True. That only applies to buying an old/used device though. I don't think anyone has produced Windows RT devices for several years now. Still, never hurts to make sure.

But while at that topic, there is a new edition of windows, Windows 10 S, that only allows you to run apps from the store (and not traditional windows programs, which CC3+ is). As far as I know, for the time being, Microsoft do offer free upgrades to Windows 10 Pro from S for anyone who wants it, but that will not be the case forever.
  • I don't think anyone has produced Windows RT devices for several years now. Still, never hurts to make sure.
    Microsoft discontinued it several years ago, so it's not longer available to manufacturers on new stuff.

Use stuff is always buyer beware.

And, as you note, 10-S is another kettle of fish entirely.