Missing Symbols, how to fix?

I've got some symbols in my old maps that are missing. I'm 90% certain they are from a custom collection I have that I might have moved since I messed with the map. How can you see "where" CC3+ is looking for the symbols? I've run info on the symbol on the map, used the symbol manager but can't seem to find a "path" that it uses for that symbol.

I'm hoping I can just symlink to the new path and call it done.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    If it is a symbol, you'll find the path by doing List on the symbol definition from the symbol manager window. It has to be done from there, because the visible symbols on the map are only symbol references, while you need to access the definition to get the path.
  • Posted By: MonsenIf it is a symbol, you'll find the path by doing List on the symbol definition from the symbol manager window. It has to be done from there, because the visible symbols on the map are only symbol references, while you need to access the definition to get the path.
    That was it! I knew it was somewhere but I couldn't find it. Thanks! Was able to find the path and build a symlink and fix my issue.