Starstone Region

Here is my third map. It looks "busy" but in my current campaign the party are about to head into the Dwarven homelands and I wanted to convey the influence they have over the region.

As usual comments welcome, including how to avoid the grid showing outside the top border.

I'm still trying to find a style I am happy with, and have yet to look seriously at the Annuals. From a brief look ( to check all is installed ok) there is a lot of talent out there.

Bonzer

Comments

• edited February 2009
    Edit: Added map after a few problems.
    Edit2: The problem I was encoutering was file size. The png was 746k which is above the 500k limit. So had to save this as a jpeg. (If only the Dwarves lived on the plains - sigh).

Bonzer
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    To avoid the grid going out over the border, there are several options:
    - Draw a white polygon on top of the grid (On the same sheet as the grid is on, or one on top of it). This hides the grid
    - Ungroup the grid, then use "Trim to entity" to trim all the vertical lines to the top map border (You may need to unfreeze the map border layer and grid layers first)
    - Delete the grid, and make a new one with a grid size that is a proper multiple of the map size.
    - When making a new map, plan ahead so that the map size fits the grid size.