Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorTopdecker
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2017 edited

I was just browsing the styles and decided I had waited far too long to not play with Empire of the Sun. The result is 'Onichi' and the surrounding country-side.

Nice mix of graphics. :-)
    • CommentAuthorTonnichiwa
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2017

This is a nice use of the Annual style mixed with Gameprinter's assets. Did you use photoshop to break up the people so they are not all walking in a line?
    Wowsers!! Great use of the empire of the sun style, very cool!
    • CommentAuthorTopdecker

Tonnichiwa - just a bit of rotation took care of it. I did not edit the assets.

Part of the purpose of this was to mention that all of the Gameprinter stuff was on sale @ drivethrurpg.com for the big annual sale. I picked it up today - so, you know, I had to spend some time getting it cataloged and then using it.

Tim
    • CommentAuthorTonnichiwa

Oh, haha, I didn't know he made assets for sale on drivethruRPG for these. I picked them up off of his old thread on the Cartographer's Guild about a year ago. Although he probably added much more to his assets on DrivethruRPG. I have never seen the Mon (family symbol) of the Swan in his collection before so that must be new. I may have to check it out, thank you :)