Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorBarliman
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2017 edited

Hi all,

I've just downloaded the installer for update 12, CC3+ v.3.77. I turn off my antivirus (AVG) and firewall and run it as Administrator. I have CC3+ 3.76 already installed. But, every time, the installer program freezes and returns a "not responding" message when trying to do the actual install.

Suggestions welcome. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2017

How long are you letting it do its thing? Because it goes through folder permissions, it can take a while before yous tart seeing the progress bar move. Leave it setting in the background for a good, long while (say 10 minutes). Does it still not proceed?
    • CommentAuthorJimP

My internet connection goes between slow and fast and back again. I got a 'not responding' for about 5 to 10 minutes, I got busy doing something else, and it started installing.
    • CommentAuthorBarliman

Posted By: RalfHow long are you letting it do its thing? Because it goes through folder permissions, it can take a while before yous tart seeing the progress bar move. Leave it setting in the background for a good, long while (say 10 minutes). Does it still not proceed?

Now that I think about it, that may have been the case last time, too. I'll give it another try tonight.
    • CommentAuthorScottA
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2017

The new update crashed on me on my first attempt at install, but I ran it a second time and it was fine.
    • CommentAuthorBarliman
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2017

Tried it again today. Worked fine after I let it sit for about 5 minutes.