Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    I would start a new map and I can't get either the erase or move objects to function. Prior to this they worked just fine. Is it possible that I have a something preventing this such as my template or layer settings? Is it the grid, Ortho, snap attach, or locked buttons...they are all off. Sometimes when I try to use the eraser the Select Layer box comes up instead. The little eraser white box never appears any more. I have tried starting several new maps as well as try to erase from old maps and nothing happens.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2017 edited

I recommend you check the layer the objects are on to make sure the layer isn't frozen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2017

Your select method is probably off. Go to tools -> option, hit select method, and enable the dialog or popup option.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2017 edited

Or that. I guess I didn't read the part about the Select Layer box displaying or that the selection cursor didn't show. D'oh. I really need to stop reading the forum before I've had my coffee.