Map Questing

First of all, I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right place so I'll apologise to admin in advance if so.

What brings me here is a quest to find certain maps that I now believe for various reasons were produced on CC2 city designer. At present I am in the process of running a D&D 5E conversion of the original Temple of Elemental Evil, in its original back ground in Greyhawk, and at the moment I’m addressing the need for the background of the city and state of Verbobonc. I’ve have found an excellent key for the city, although it is set about a decade later than the events of ToEE, by some one called Banesfinger. The only problem is maps.

From what I have ascertained Banesfinger did a general overview map and more detailed district maps in around 2002/3 using CC" City Designer. All I have managed to find out there in the ether is a very low resolution copy of the general overview map; it’s that bad I can’t even read any of the writing on it. See the attachment below.

Can anyone help and point me in the direction of a decent copy of these maps.

Finally; even if I don't find these maps this search has had the positive result of leading me to CC and I will be picking up a copy next pay day, well impressed :D

Comments