Community Atlas - Einherjar Valley

Hello everybody,
I will start my first map for the Community Atlas, a beautiful, nice little valley in the north of the Alarius continent. I have an idea for the map setting, so I gave it the name Einherjar Valley. While reserving this area for me, Monsen gave me the wake-up-call, that this valley is indeed beautiful and nice, but maybe not really little. So the first thing i did was copying this area from the original map as background in CC3+ for orientation where to put mountains, rivers etc. (of course i will delete when I`m done) and after that i copied a map of the alps and northern Italy into it to get an idea of the size of this "beautiful, nice little valley".
Before I start I want to ask if I have confused something. I think the scalebar which I have implemented (0-200 miles) hits the scale of the original Alarius map. The alps map is in kilometer and 200 kilometer is about 125 miles. So far so good - but as I am not really a profi on this I want to make sure, that I am on the right way. Could you please doublecheck if i did the right scaling?
Thanks, Jensen

Comments