Community Atlas - Example of a "borrowed" Inn

So, just wanted to give everyone (and especially Quenten) an example of just how awesome this atlas is. I really didn't want to take the time to come up with a floorplan for a new inn for my homebrew campaign so i "borrowed" Quenten's Drunken Sailor Inn and made some changes according to my own players story arc....

My PCs, Lost Momentum (thankfully they changed their name from Porous Rockz, hahaha) may be off shortly to explore a ruined city in hopes of finding and seeking the favor of the Oracle of Dreth Lan'Or. I wanted to have an inn ran by the priests of the god in my pantheon of luck and chance...the god of adventurers and risk takers...Bahat, on the outskirts of the ruined city as a place of respite, a place of games and gambling, trade and worship ran by one Cleric of Bahat and three young deacons in training, as the ruins are certainly a deadly place. You see, the ruins of Dreth Lan'Or are well know throughout the realm attracting adventurers and treasure hunters willing to risk the ruins to find the Oracle and be granted the truthful answer to one question. Many come seeking the most sought out cache in all the lands, the lair of the ancient red dragon Shyzilarth the Coveter, but first to answer the Oracle's riddle and gain her favor is the doom of most. Shyzilarth is the doom of the rest (dun dun duuuuuuuunnnn!!!) Anyway....

Here's my version of the Drunken Sailor Inn.....The Foxes Den. Thanks Q for a great map to work with! It was so much easier than starting my own from scratch :) - Sorry i can't post the .fcw as there are symbols that are both created by myself and others that i cannot share in the atlas and the original map is copyright by Quenten and this can only be used by me for my own campaign :)

Comments