A Forest Stream Battle Map

So, those of you that recall the current campaign i am running has a Mad Blight ravaging some forests and now even some people on my homebrew continent of Forynth. And, most of the battle maps i've made have shown that blight creeping in on the forests, by the dead trees i tend to incorporate into every outdoor battle map i've made for this campaign to date. I realized, though, that they may end up traveling to an area where the blight hasn't reached yet and i might be unprepared (AGAIN - if you old timers recall my "winter" themed posts last year when they teleported to the coldest area in the region and caught me completely off guard - although that brought me to create The Tempest Shrine and The Gale Woods Trail which turned out to be two of the most epic battles and some of the most fun and creative fighting my PCs have ever done!!!)

So, anyway, enough of my babble......I figured i'd make up a map of an actual untouched, pristine forest......worked this up on my rainy friday day off from work and RL :)

Comments