Abandoned Cottage (Dungeon)

This abandoned cottage might not be as abandoned as it seems! If the thick smoke coming out of the chimney isn't a dead giveaway, the cots in the living room sure are!

But don't fear, for the inhabitants here wont hurt you, that is, they wont hurt you until you open the trap door...

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    Wow! You're having a map fiesta!

Looks like there was a pretty big fight in the kitchen about who should cook dinner, and it all got a bit out of hand!

Very nicely set up :D
  • Posted By: QuentenSpooooooooky. Love it. You are SO good
    Posted By: CharlesWayneRobinsonVery well done! :-)
    Thank you kind sirs! I enjoyed this one, tried to kee[ it with the same feel as my taverns but more spooky! In a dense forest, overgrown, 'abandoned' hehehe :p
    Posted By: LoopysueWow! You're having a map fiesta!

Looks like there was a pretty big fight in the kitchen about who should cook dinner, and it all got a bit out of hand!

Very nicely set up :D
    I'm having serious fun with this program, I've ended up buying most of the annuals within a week haha! Seriously though it's just incredible and I'm learning more with every map that I make. It's wonderful to see what I can already see in my head come to life as a picture. Also the kitchen yes!! I lolled so hard!! Maybe that's why the cottage was abandoned?

... You guys, I just don't know what to say! Thank you for making me feel like a part of this community so quickly :) you're all so kind, and encouraging, AND FUNNY!! ^_^ I'm really glad that I bought this software and I'm even more glad to have joined this forum.

There's 2 more levels to this location (basements, the actual dungeon part lol) and I'll post them as I make them. I'm thinking this will be somewhere near Blackwall in the community Atlas? As it's in a forest near the town Blackfall is based on in my own campaign. I have to write the map notes for Blackfall then that will be complete, I need to finish the East Ethra map too! I must be insane, I'm sitting here with three CC3+ open on different maps and I'm working on all of them at the same time! Gosh I just want to do all of it at once!! :)
  • JMunsonIIJMunsonII Traveler
    Most excellent Pixelkitteh. You'd think Schley himself was on the board posting maps... :D
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    WOW! LOL!

Its great to see such enthusiasm. And what do you mean 'feel' like you're part of the community. You ARE part of the community :)
  • Lovely map! That's some close quarter fighting to be going on there....i sure hope your players are nimble! LOL! And, nobody uses a Fireball spell! LOL
  • edited May 2017
    You've done a great job conveying mood in this map: the whole thing says "menace." :)