Annual Vol 2 (2008) - May - additional material

I was looking at the annual webpages and saw the mention of additional materials here:
http://www.profantasy.com/annual/2008/may08.html

Unfortunately the links are broken (bitmaps and macros).
I looked at the cc2-l yahoo group, and I see the conversation, but looks like the files were not uploaded there.

Does anyone have these files?
Or can the PF team maybe fix the broken links?

TIA :)

Comments

• DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited May 2017
    The links are broken, but try right-clicking each link and selecting "Save link" (or whatever your browser says) from the pop-up menu.

EDIT: Sorry, but while this does download files with the correct filenames (for me, at least), the actual downloaded files are really just text files with the Denied message. The links do not currently work at the time of this post on 24 May 2017.
  • pool7pool7 Traveler
    edited May 2017
    Gets me the same result as when I click on them:
    Denied ###.###.###.###

Using Chrome BTW.
  • I just tried what dogtag said, and had no problem. I am also using Chrome
  • pool7pool7 Traveler
    Tried another computer; this time instead of the Denied error, I got page not found. Tried the right-click in both Chrome and Firefox, got a download of the 404 HTML page.

Are you guys getting the actual files?
    Or is it just the HTML with the filename from the link?
  • I was able to get the Mapping Guide up with the additional material, and saved it to Word. However, the zip map for the bitmaps was empty. So.. back to the beginning, and now I get File not Found. Huh - I just had it 15 mins ago. But no luck, and no luck in getting a zip file with anything in it. Beats me. But I have the additional material as a Word file, which g=has the macros, if you are interested
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited May 2017
    Bugger. I downloaded files with the names indicated by the links but, yeah, they're just text files with the Denied text in them. Even the zip file is just a text file with a ".zip" extension.

That said, assuming the additional bitmaps are the ones for the Basement and the Ground Floor, I have them in one of my system backups (They're just icons with a B and a G instead of a 1 and a 2). He wasn't kidding that you could just copy and edit them in Paint. I believe the broken link to the menu and macro text is just to a file with the menu and macro text Dalton Spence wrote on that page. I might be wrong but I think he just put his stuff together in a text file for easy downloading. You should be able to copy the text from the page and save it to a text file yourself, if you want. Then, copy and paste the right bits to the right files.

~Dogtag