Question about Annual 6 and the Wielink styles

Good morning,

Annual 6 introduced Herwin Wielink's Fantasy Lands and Fantasy Lands II, a very popular style. Later, a Wielink style was included in CC3+, but did this include Fantasy Lands II? I bought Annual 5 last night, and I'm trying to decide if 6 is worth getting, too. (I'm mostly interested in overland maps.) If Fantasy Lands II was included in CC3+, then I might decide to get another annual, instead.

Comments

• HadrianVIHadrianVI Surveyor
    As far as I remember Fantasy Lands II brought us the elven and dwarf settlements that are included in the CC3+ version.
  • Posted By: HadrianVIAs far as I remember Fantasy Lands II brought us the elven and dwarf settlements that are included in the CC3+ version.
    Ah, thanks. That helps.

I've been thinking for a while that I'd like to see an "a la carte" option offered for annuals, allowing one to buy individual issues of older annuals, but perhaps that isn't economical for Profantasy.
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited May 2017
    Barliman wondered:Annual 6 introduced Herwin Wielink's Fantasy Lands and Fantasy Lands II, a very popular style. Later, a Wielink style was included in CC3+, but did this include Fantasy Lands II? I bought Annual 5 last night, and I'm trying to decide if 6 is worth getting, too. (I'm mostly interested in overland maps.) If Fantasy Lands II was included in CC3+, then I might decide to get another annual, instead.
    As it so happens, Ralf has addressed this very question before in the past.  Behold!  :-D

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
  • Posted By: DogtagAs it so happens, Ralf has addressed this very question before in the past.Behold!:-D

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
    Ah-HA! :)