OT: Will Be Unable To Post Due To Bad Car Accident & Failing Health

Sorry for the OT post, but I want to just let my online friends, etc. know that I'm not going to be able to post in the future it looks like.

I was in an car accident on Tuesday , the 9th. I was hit in a bank parking lot while at a full stop. They guy who hit me latter backed into me when I got out of my car and tried to get his plate info. (So I got hit twice.) He removed the temp plate he had up. I was on phone with insurance and police and he backed into me while I stood behind him and fled the scene.
He and his friend are on camera as they had gone into the bank or had just used the ATM, so he will get caught eventually I've been told. They went into the bank or used the ATM as they were leaving. So I got hit twice. So he can be tracked down at least.
Started to feel upper back pain Tuesday night and it got worse on Wednesday. Friday I couldn't even move. I managed to see a doctor that the lawyer I got sent me to. I'm also seeing colors off at the moment. Friday I started having massive pain near the orbits of my eyes and headaches. Saturday started to feel crushing pain around the chest. My vision is now very burly and I'm very dizzy.

I've tried to stay active somewhat after Tuesday, but I can't even walk now. I'm with a friend who is typing for me while I dictate while I wait for another friend of ours to come help get me to a hospital. The friend I'm white now doesn't drive. I've been staying at my friend's as much as I can since the criminal hit me. (By fleeing the scene and other actions, like removing his vehicle's temporary plate right after the accident so it couldn't be seen he commuted a felony. I was yelling at him to show the tag while on the phone with the police and an insurance agent when he fled. He did hold it up and I did read the tag to the insurance agent and emergency operator.

In addition to all of that I have been having declining health for over year and am dealing with so I'm not sure how bad of shape I'm in. I'm very scared, afraid, alone, and in pain. Not sure what I'll do for a car in the future as I'm disabled and can't afford to get mine fixed or if I'll even be able to function in the near future.

Anyway, really love all the Community atlas maps I've been looking at right before I got injured.

Comments