Free items from Annuals

Hi folks

Looking for some help on the above item. I've recently upgraded to a new laptop with Windows 10 aboard. Taking the opportunity to start afresh with CC3+ and the addons. It's gone more or less smoothly - bar having to uninstall + reinstall after I forgot Run As Admin... - however:

I cant seem to find after installation or properly install the free items from the annuals. It appears to run ok stating installing to CC3 folder but the items never turn up. My great lament is Jon Roberts Dungeons. I've searched to Forums and FAQ and the internet at large for help but to no avail.

Anyone out there encountered similar and can offer advice?

Sheelon

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited May 2017
    Did you grab the CC3+ version of the installer for the free annuals, and not the older CC3 one?

Edit: Seems like only the CC3+ links are available now, so if you grabbed it over the last few days, you should have the correct one (The CC3+ one was very recently released). You should be able to see on the file icon if you have the right one, the CC3+ version carries the more red-colored CC3+ icon (same as the map menu icon in the file toolbar in CC3+)
  • SheelonSheelon Newcomer
    I'll try and download them again but this has only been a fresh install like since last weekend and I did a fresh DL of all the files at that time. Will keep you posted.

Thanks for the help again Monsen
    Now I've started downloading the Free Annual Sampler I recognise that the files I originally downloaded, individually from each Annual location, were a white Icon as opposed to anything else. This Annual Samples will hopefully be the trick.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Yea, the individual downloads are the old CC3 ones, you need the updated annual sampler download.
    I doff my cap to you Monsen, you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar!!!

Fixed.