Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    I am making a town map and my CC3 went "funny".

See the pic attached. I am using the Add Street button on the Left (Circled in RED). And was laying down some buildings (color YELLOW) is the default and what I want, BUT.... it is now doing the RED circle.

How can I get it back to the default of the brown and grey colors?

Thanks
    Lee
      Untitled.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2017

Right click the random street button to access the options. Seems like the varicolor option is loaded instead of the default colors.
    Posted By: MonsenRight click the random street button to access the options. Seems like the varicolor option is loaded instead of the default colors.

hmm, it is still doing the same thing. No matter what settings I put in there. All is get is the color I have selected.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

hmm, it should be a matter of just selecting the "CA25 Default" street setting. Have you tried restarting CC3?
    This is what I have...
      Untitled2.jpg
    Notice the Preview is still showing my currently selected color, not the default it should be.

Frustrating.
    Sorry, yes I restarted CC and my puter. Same thing.
    Ok now this is really weird, I reinstalled the annual and it is still doing the same thing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2017 edited

Click Street settings (while CA25 Default is selected). The settings should look like the attached image. If you need to change them to match, make sure you save the updated setting.
      Image1.png
    That is my settings.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

hmm. Weird. How about the House Setting dialog (the one you showed above). If you look up (the topmost drowpdown) the two house styles from the street options (CA25 Wooden and CA25 Stone), do they look ok there, or do they all show up in the current color?
    It dont matter what setting I put it too, it stays at the current color, but the style changes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Do this apply to the actual color settings in the dialog, or is it just the preview that sticks to the active color as you browse the styles?

Also, what happens if you select City (from the main menu) -> Layers -> All BLDNGs with shading?
    It actually applies to the buildings, I have tried several types...

Nuthing happens when I do the City>Layers thing...

Dont worry, I changed the colors of the buildings, but I do appreciate your help.