Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorTonnichiwa
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2017 edited

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago the Cartographer's Guild got the idea to start making bookmark sized maps that people can download and print out at relatively bookmark sized, that being 2 inches wide by about 7 inches tall.

So I decided I would try to make a very quick map with one of my favorite styles. This is a Pete Fenlon style mixed with bits from the Cartoon style.
    I made it with CC3, not CC3+.

If you want to make it into a bookmark, you can head on over to the Cartographer's Guild and look in their bookmark thread. You can download it from there and print it out.

Enjoy
      Bookmark Map.PNG
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2017

What a great idea, and an inspiration, to me at least. Almost like a strip map in different styles.
    • CommentAuthorBarliman

Clever, I like it! And glad to see the Cartoon style used. :)
    Thanks guys!. I am going to make more bookmark maps because I know a bunch of people who love to read and would probably enjoy maps like this for a bookmark.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Do put them up on this forum - I have already printed out this one, and will put it on card paper to make a great bookmark. Pity I can't get you to sign it (hint - can you 'sign' it in the map?)
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Do put them up on this forum - I have already printed out this one, and will put it on card paper to make a great bookmark. Pity I can't get you to sign it (hint - can you 'sign' it in the map?)
    Hmm. Interesting Idea Quenten. I hadn't thought about a signature before now. Though I suppose I should because I see so many other people do it. I'll have to draw one up and make a symbol out of it so I can use it in my maps. Now, what to draw...
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2017

I suspect you will get a number of us onto this!
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

Great idea! Looking forward to more!!
    • CommentAuthorJMunsonII

This is a cool idea. And you've made up a very nice map. :)
    • CommentAuthorTonnichiwa
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2017 edited

Thanks everyone :)