Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2017

The finish line is in sight! The Annual Vol 2 (2008) setup for CC3+ is now available from the registration page. Enjoy!
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Unbelievable - you guys are super fantastic - a free ticket to High Mass at the Spiros Monastery is yours for the taking (unless you prefer free cider at the Drunken Sailor Inn at Helinesa_ Truly, you guys just continually go that much further than other companies. Thank you, thank you. Pete Fenlon, here I come.
    Great job guys! Glad to hear it's done! It's the one I've been waiting for as I've wanted both the Pete Fenlon Style and I've been wanting some heraldry to put on my maps. Thanks again!
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

Awesome!!! Thanks Ralf and of course, working in the wings....Dogtag :)

^^Tony, where've ya been??? Miss ya on the boards here. Hope all is well with you :) I sure hope you contribute a map or two or ten to the Atlas!!! We could certainly use the variety, and i always LOVE your map styles!
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

I second Lorelei's comments
    • CommentAuthorcrb31

Thank you guys for getting this done! Awesome!
    Great! :-)
    I've been going through classes to try to learn to code html, CSS, javascript, and php. So I haven't really been doing much mapping. However, I do come by and read some things once in a while. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun with the Atlas. I may contribute something if some time opens up somewhere but as of now I'm just overwhelmed trying to learn code.
    • CommentAuthorBarliman

(Falls on his knees weeping for joy. Co-workers give him strange looks...)

Thanks, Ralf and Dogtag! That's great news!
    • CommentAuthorHadrianVI

Thank you, Ralf and Dogtag!!!:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2017 edited

:-D
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2017

So i got this crazy looking error message while loading the newest annual update? any ideas what the heck?
      Capture2.PNG
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

That looks like CC3MenuConfig failing to update your character artist 3 menu file. I don't know why that would occur though. Do you have that file open in another program? Perhaps changed the file system permissions on it?
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

no, nothing is open, and I wouldn't know how to change the file system permissions on it :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Try restarting your computer, then run the cc3menuconfig.exe file found in your CC3+ data directory. That should rebuild the menus, hopefully without any errors.
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2017 edited

Nope...it didn't run? This is new looking i think?.....
      Capture3.PNG
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

If you didn't get an error message, all is good. It is supposed to not give any output.
    You can check that it worked by opening up CC3+, activating the CA3 menus, and check if the annual is listed under Tools -> Add ons
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

seems okay :)
    WOOTERS!! This is my favorite Annual.
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2017

Got it and installed. Overland BW and Star Systems should come in handy for me.