Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2017

I have just downloaded Munsen's mines, and it is terrific - i have already done a little dwarf mine. However, although I can get the symbols into the map with no problems, I can't find them in my Symbols directory, either separately, or under Dungeons-Mike Schley. (which seems to be the SS4 Symbol folder). Can you tell me what directory they are under, so I can access them when I am not using the particular template for this annual?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Found the symbol directory, under Dungeons-JCMII. Quite a detective hunt. But love the style, and a big thank you to Jon.
    • CommentAuthordudeslife

Posted By: QuentenI have just downloaded Munsen's mines, and it is terrific - i have already done a little dwarf mine. However, although I can get the symbols into the map with no problems, I can't find them in my Symbols directory, either separately, or under Dungeons-Mike Schley. (which seems to be the SS4 Symbol folder). Can you tell me what directory they are under, so I can access them when I am not using the particular template for this annual?

how about a screenshot or a map? I want to see.

Thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

When I have truly finished to my satisfaction - wait till later in the day (Australian time)
    You are such a tees - LoL! :-)
    • CommentAuthorJMunsonII
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2017 edited

...whispers quietly to Quenten... ...there's no "e" in my last name, 'tis an "o"... ;)

Can't wait to see what you did with the fings Quenten! :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2017

Sorry about the name, Jon. especially since I am also sensitive about the correct spelling of mine. Deepest apologies - won't happen again. I have had the night off watching Midsomer Murders and Death in Paradise - haven't finished the map yet. Will post it tomorrow - I'm off to bed.
    • CommentAuthorJMunsonII
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2017

Quite alright Quenten. :) No worries!
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2017

Here is the map - a bit of a crazy one, but it made me familiar with a few effects, such as a mask to keep the grid from anywhere but the mines; using Offset, and the Edit mode to attach various tunnels and caves to the main one. So, a good learning exercise for me.
      Dwarven Mine.JPG
    • CommentAuthorJMunsonII

Very nice Quenten! :)
    • CommentAuthordudeslife
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2017 edited

Posted By: Quentena mask to keep the grid from anywhere but the mines;

Where did you get the info on how to do this?
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

I think what you are looking for is on pg 247 in the new Tome
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2017

Very nice work!

One thing I notice is that the wall on the interior cave walls do not show sheet effects. Did you move them to some other sheet but WALLS?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Yes, then I changed them back - I will put up an amended copy when I have added some more 'stuff'. The inner walls work properly in the amended version.
    • CommentAuthordudeslife

Posted By: LoreleiI think what you are looking for is on pg 247 in the new Tome

thanks!