Multipoly disappearing

So my usual method of creating a frame doesn't seem to be working on a particular map. When using the multipoly my new poly disappears. It's there as i can select "something" but when trying to change fill style or anything else with it, i've got nothing. I checked all sheets and layers are not hidden or frozen. What the heck might be happening on this map? I went to try on another map, no problem. No problem on a new map either. Just this one. Anyone have an idea what is happening and what i might have done to cause it so i can remedy?

Comments

• DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited April 2017
    Hrm. Is the SCREEN sheet on top of it, maybe? I know, it sounds like something you already checked but it's the only thing that springs to mind right away.

Any chance you could share the FCW?

Also, what if you copy a multipoly from one of the other maps you just tested and paste it into the problem map? Does that work? If not, what if you copy the problem map — minus the multipoly border — into one of the working maps?
  • Or its on a sheet below, but above in the list of sheets, of your background.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    What is the active sheet? A multipoly always ends up on the current sheet, not the sheet the original entities resided on. And it always takes on the current fill style an line width as well, so this may make it more or less invisible depending on your settings.