Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2017 edited

Volume 4 is now available for CC3+. You'll find it among the downloads on your registration page if you've registered the 2010 Annual. As always, thanks to Jeff, and enjoy!
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2017

Wonderful, simply wonderful. So soon on the back of the tremendous Tome for CC3+ as well. Well done team.
    • CommentAuthordudeslife

Woohoo.. so close to #3 now..
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

dudeslife, I think they are going straight to vol 2, the vol 1, then dioramas, the Cities, then Castles, then temples, then just have a 5 year sabbatical! Sorry about the missing Vol 3! :D - LOL
    • CommentAuthordudeslife

Posted By: Quentendudeslife, I think they are going straight to vol 2, the vol 1, then dioramas, the Cities, then Castles, then temples, then just have a 5 year sabbatical! Sorry about the missing Vol 3! :D - LOL
      Og+_566b845b8aa48c914a26fd5e3716047d.jpeg
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Love it!
    • CommentAuthormattekure

EDIT- I just needed to reboot my machine before installing, it worked fine after reboot. I did notice that the EULA in the installer says Annual Vol 3 (2009) not Annual 4

____
    I'm getting an install error trying to install the CC3+ version. Downloaded it twice and ran as administrator and still am getting the error.
    • CommentAuthorBarliman

Oooh! "B&W Cities" and "Landform Maps" are both seriously interesting to me...
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Make sure your anti-virus is paused while installing as admin.
    • CommentAuthorTonnichiwa

Awesome! Thanks for making sure these are converted to CC3+ so fast!
    • CommentAuthorTorg Smith

Installed, WOOTERS! I am stoked for season 2 (I know 3 is next :). That will be cool when all of them are there.

I did not install CC3 when I replaced my HDs with SSDs a few months back.
    • CommentAuthorWyvern
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2017

Gosh that installed really quickly! So many pretty things to (re-)explore!
    • CommentAuthorcrb31
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2017

happy dance!!
    • CommentAuthorTopdecker
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2017

"After the installation a web page will display with links to all monthly issues of the
    Annual and their corresponding mapping guides. To load the web page manually go
    to your CC3 install folder and open
    /Documentation/Annual/HTML10/content/links.html ."

I cannot find the documentation - the HTML10 folder is no where that I can find.

• CommentAuthorTopdecker
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2017 edited

And as long as I'm raising a red flag.... Note the limited number of HTML files. I would expect there to be one per HTML folder, above. There are also no matching <ISSUE xx - NAME> - for me, the most recent is issue 49. Tim
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Definitely looks like it wasn't installed properly. You did download and install the CC3+ version, right? While normally not required, you may wish to try running the installer by right clicking and do a run as administrator and perhaps turn off your anti-virus.

If that doesn't work, I recommend you contact support.
    • CommentAuthorTopdecker

Clever me, the installer was parked waiting for a serial - I thought it had finished. Apologies for the unnecessary double-checking :(
    • CommentAuthordudeslife
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2017 edited

Be advised that if you are grabbing this Annual for the Photoshop Brushes tutorial, the tutorial requires a program called ABRViewer (Windows Only). There is no Mac version. The only program I have found for the Mac that will let you extract .png files for use with CC3+ from .abr files is BrushPilot and it costs $25.

Does anyone have any suggestions on other ways to accomplish this? thanks for any help.
    • CommentAuthordudeslife
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2017

It seems ABRViewer works under Wine. I am still testing but initial tests look good.