Annual Content Information

I'd like to preface this with the fact that I am only interested in creating isometric maps.

I purchased PER3 and I'm trying to figure out what annuals include content tailored for PER3 and for the life of me(and a whole lot of frustration), I have no idea how to figure out what each annual contains.
Is the business plan here to have people take a shot in the dark and buy annuals without knowing what they contain? I don't get it.

How can I see/find out what each annual contains and see whether it's relevant to what I need?

Comments

• Swifty49 asked:How can I see/find out what each annual contains and see whether it's relevant to what I need?
    Welcome aboard, Swifty!

OK. Try this:

1) Go to the main Cartographer's Annual page here

2) Click on the link for whichever Annual volume you want to examine; the links are all in a column on the left side of the page. Note that Annuals 1-4 inclusive have not yet been converted for use by CC3+; all the others have been though. The older Annuals do still work with CC3 however, and all should be converted now within another few months at most.

3) When you get to the specific Annual's page, again in the left-hand column, you'll see a list of names under the subheading "Information". These are the names of each monthly issue of the Annual for the given year. Click on whichever link you want to see, and that will take you to the page with details of that issue's contents.

The left-hand column stays the same when you navigate between issues for that year's Annual, so you can easily work your way down the list. Towards the lower left of the page when you scroll down, there's also a listing of all the Annual volumes by year, so when you've run through one year's you can just move on to the next.

I don't have PER3, unfortunately, so can't easily advise you as to which Annuals might be more useful, but I'm sure someone else will jump-in here with suggestions that might speed things up for you if you wait a while!