Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    After five years, I'm finally doing it... uninstalling CC3...

...because CC3+ finally has everything I need! :D

There's some good stuff in the early annuals, but nothing I can't do without until they're converted. Frankly, the last couple years blew away everything in the early annuals anyway.

Is anybody still hanging on to both?
    • CommentAuthorHadrianVI
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2017

Technically yes, since not all annuals have been updated to CC3 yet. But I haven't used it in a while.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

I use both still.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

I have saved it onto an external drive, but it is no longer on my computer. I agree with Blackadder23's sentiments exactly. Just holding on a little longer till the last of the annuals and Cities are done.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMedio
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2017

Holding it until all Annuals are done, then uninstalling it with some nostalgia on...
    • CommentAuthorJay_NOLA
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2017

Still have both. When everything gets converted over I'll uninstall CC3. I still have some of the converted CC3+ Annuals to install, but I'am holding off because of hard drive space. I also haven't been working with CC3 and CC3+ much lately too due to health reasons.
    ^
    Hope you feel better.
    • CommentAuthorkathorus
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2017

Haven't had it installed in a while, the ability to create maps with effects on and not have a lag outweighed the missing content. I miss some of the early annuals, but have been making due. Hacked in a few of them using the instructions that are floating around. Regularly visit the site to see if the next one is done (which was what I was doing when I saw this post.)
    • CommentAuthorTonnichiwa

I've still got it installed because the issue I want hasn't been updated yet. I like the Pete Fenlon style and that is in annual #2. I still use both regularly, but I prefer cc3+ for obvious reasons. I'm still trying to work out how to use the photoshop type blend modes though.
    • CommentAuthorpvernon

Just to be odd, I have all 3 installed still. Not that I have used CC2 pro recently.
    • CommentAuthorJay_NOLA

@Blackadder23

Thanks

@pvernon

I have CC2 installed also. I have it in Windows 7 which does work, but I have it also in Windows XP mode too in which it does works.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Posted By: pvernonJust to be odd, I have all 3 installed still. Not that I have used CC2 pro recently.

Yup, me to. I do sometimes twiddle with it... but I don't have all add-ons installed for it.