Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Okay this is really getting to irk me.
    Two computer systems
    Same problem

When I try and save a Map in CC3+ I keep getting "NOT ENOUGH MEMORY" error
    I just tried saving a Map on the New "rented" HP with Windows 10 with 4G Memory
    Saved area is 44 5' squares wide...trying to save at 72 DPI...(72x44=3168)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2017

hmm, that sounds weird, the resolution you specify isn't really any particularly large. You are on the low side with only 4Gigs of memory though. Being a 32bit program, that is the maximum amount CC3+ itself can address, but when the machine doesn't have more, it has to compete with other programs for that memory. If you have any other programs running, I recommend you close them.

Have you enabled anti-alias for that export? If so, what is the value? (You'll want to keep this low)
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Could the rented PC be set up to not allow saves to the hard drive ? Have you tried saving to a USB thumb drive instead ?
    Posted By: Monsenhmm, that sounds weird, the resolution you specify isn't really any particularly large. You are on the low side with only 4Gigs of memory though. Being a 32bit program, that is the maximum amount CC3+ itself can address, but when the machine doesn't have more, it has to compete with other programs for that memory. If you have any other programs running, I recommend you close them.

Have you enabled anti-alias for that export? If so, what is the value? (You'll want to keep this low)

Only program I have running is CC3+

Doesn't do it everytime
    I did a 72 DPI 36 wide map and saved it
    Posted By: JimPCould the rented PC be set up to not allow saves to the hard drive ? Have you tried saving to a USB thumb drive instead ?

I saved maps already to harddrive at smaller sizes
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Okay.

Where are you saving them to ?

I save mine to a folder outside Programdata and outside program files.