Help - Cant get rid of numbers CC3+

Hello!

Love this product, but I have to say it can seem unforgiving at times. I have my map Smoke Island done but I stupidly Numbered three areas. I can not figure out how to get rid of these numbers. Im going to have to make an entirly new map if I cant figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Use the List command to find out where those numbers are located and get their Tag #'s. You can then either move them to an appropriate layer/sheet, and/or delete them, by tag # (right click when in selection mode, go down to More, then choose Tag).
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited March 2017
    To select a number, or text in general for that matter, so you can delete or modify it, click the base of the number or text. For example, to delete a "2" you'd click the horizontal line part at the bottom.

If you can't select the numbers, you can also try hiding all sheets (or layers) and then unhiding them one at a time to find out which sheet (or layer) they're on. Then hide everything but that sheet or layer. That should make it easier to select the numbers.

There are other options, too, but you may want to try those first.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
  • Wow thank you all for your input. Im obsessed with map making now LOL. Thank you again I'll try what you suggest
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    You're welcome. And welcome to Campaign Cartographer and the ProFantasy forum!