Cannot download software, "No orders match the info submitted"

Hello!
I just wanted to note, since the email support seems to ignore my requests (sent out two weeks ago), that there seems to be a problem with the download system. I have purchased the game little over a month ago, but am still unable to download it. Using the link from the email, I get the following message:

Sorry, no orders match the information submitted. Please go back and check the information you have submitted.

Thank you.

I wrote TWO emails regarding this matter, but up to now have not received ANY feedback whatsoever from Profantasy.
In any case, the download link ends on [...]Customer=Schneider^^ . My last name is, obviously, Schneider, without the double circumflex. Could that be the cause of the problem? ([...]Customer=Schneider does not work either, though).

I would truly appreciate if this problem could be solved soon.
For the order number, please refer to my email titled "Unable to download / retrieve serial", sent on 01/11/09.

Thanks in advance,
Fabian Schneider

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Hi. ProFantasy are usually very prompt in answering their email (Usually within 24 hours), so if you haven't gotten a reply yet, the reasons are normally that they haven't received your email (If you used the online form on their web pages, this shouldn't be the issue), or that their reply haven't reached you (Maybe it got caugth in your or your ISP's spam filter)

Try sending them a new copy of the email to their alternate email address listed on their contact page. Also make sure you don't have any spam filters that might block emails from ProFantasy.

I noticed you called the product a "game" in your post. Probably just an error on your part, but you do know that this isn't a game, right?
  • Whoops, I suppose my mind went wandering there for a second. I'm of course aware that it's not a game. Probably come from writing most of these mails to the EA support *cough*.
    I'll re-send the email. It probably wouldn't hurt.

Anyway, thanks for the response!
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Posted By: monsterfurbyAnyway, thanks for the response!
    No problem. If you still can't get a reply within a day or so, just drop another note here, and I'll make sure we get you in contact with them.