Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMedio
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2017 edited

Hey all.

A bit busy IRL last weeks, i´ve preparing the map style which i pretend to use for making all my world Erdan´s countries. I decided to choose DeRust but then i realized there was a small number of buildings, yet they were gorgeous.

So i decided to start trying my recently adquired Wacom stylus and drew some buildings. Inspirations were the own Annual style buildings plus others i saw from internet.

Not sure if anyone would need those (which are far less gorgeous than DeRust ones) but i guess i should post them here for if anyone could use them (will whisper with PNGs if so). You know, for not commercial issues but for just mapping things.

Hope you enjoy them. Still not finished (working on more arab style buildings)
      00 Conjunto edificios (pequeño).jpg
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2017

They look good to me. And they are different enough I can use them. Japanese style would be good to. If you have the time that is.
    They look gorgeous! :-)
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2017

These are lovely! Thanks, Medio!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2017 edited

Wow! Great job, Medio. You must've done something right, because my first thought when I saw them was, "those look a lot like the DeRust buildings." And then I read the text of your post to learn that they were supposed to look that way. Bravo! *doffs cap*

Thanks for sharing these. They look great.

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
    They are lovely! Great job. ^__^
    •  
      CommentAuthorMedio

Posted By: JimPThey look good to me. And they are different enough I can use them. Japanese style would be good to. If you have the time that is.

Gotta prepare some of them, there are two Japanese-like civilizations in Erdan. A "samurai-caste" empire and a Yokai (beings half animals, half humans) empire which is conquering other lands.
    • CommentAuthorJay_NOLA

Those are great. Can't wait to see the Japanese style ones. some Chinese style would be good too.
    • CommentAuthorHadrianVI

The Icons look great. Thank you for sharing them!:)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMedio
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2017 edited

Well, i prepared some oriental buildings (they have some of Japan and some of China, btw). So here its the collection with a DeRust texture background.

As you can see there are abundance of barbaric/northern villages, that´s why i´m doing first such a realm. Maybe i will add some icons later for future maps.

Hope you enjoy them!
      Ciudades 2.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2017

Brilliant!
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2017

Very very useful. Great collection
    Sweet! :-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMedio
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2017

Humm. Not sure why i cannot see well the grey roofs in the oriental big buildings... Will redo them later and will recheck some lights and shadows on the castles aswell.