Cabinets

Created a couple styles of cabinet to go with the book shelves in the SS4 set.

Both top views, one style features a top part with large doors, and drawers under, the other just has two doors (as in a wardrobe).

I purposely did NOT add "sundries," so that the cabinets could serve nearly any purpose.

Jon

Comments

• JMunsonIIJMunsonII Traveler
    edited March 2017
    I noted an artifact in the open cabinet with the drawers and I've addressed it... ;)
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited March 2017
    Posted By: JMunsonIII noted an artifact in the open cabinet with the drawers and I've addressed it
    Good. You should never leave artifacts around for the players to find. They're just too powerful and dangerous.
    Combine the destructive capabilities of players with the destructive capabilities of artifacts, and you have a world where the gods begs for mercy ;)
  • Posted By: MonsenGood. You should never leave artifacts around for the players to find. They're just too powerful and dangerous.
    Combine the destructive capabilities of players with the destructive capabilities of artifacts, and you have a world where the gods begs for mercy ;)
    Bwahahahaha!!!
  • Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Traveler
    Cursed artifacts that bring about the ruin of players is a different matter. ;)
    Posted By: Monsen
    Posted By: JMunsonIII noted an artifact in the open cabinet with the drawers and I've addressed it
    Good. You should never leave artifacts around for the players to find. They're just too powerful and dangerous.
  • Posted By: Jay_NOLACursed artifacts that bring about the ruin of players is a different matter. ;)
    So very true! :D
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    Yeah, those aren't dangerous at all.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Posted By: Jay_NOLACursed artifacts that bring about the ruin of players is a different matter. ;)
    I am not sure about the actual difference between those and the players themselves? ;-)
  • Posted By: MonsenI am not sure about the actual difference between those and the players themselves? ;-)
    Depends upon the players, and then more so on the dice... LOL...